1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The website http://www.soao.pt, is a domain owned by Preparações de Lisboa Lda, with headquarters at Rua da Misericórdia, nº 14, 5º Andar, Sala 16, 1200-073 Lisboa, with the VAT number 513 182 233, (hereinafter Company).
The content of this website is provided for the purpose of providing clear and understandable information about products and services related to our professional activity and establishing a channel of communication with you.
The Company excludes its liability for any damages that may occur related to the information contained in this website.
This site aims to disclose and inform, not being guaranteed the permanent updating of contents.
The Company authorizes the unloading and temporary storage of the content of this website only for the purpose of viewing it.
The reproduction, permanent storage or retransmission of the contents of this website are expressly prohibited without prior written authorization of the Company.
All rights, including and especially the intellectual property rights, relating to this website are the sole property of the Company.
The Company reserves the right at all times to change the conditions of use of this website, as well as this Cookies Policy, assuming the duty to publish such changes on this website.
2. THE COMPANY’S COOKIES POLICY
The Cookies Policy aims to clarify how the Company will handle any kind of information you provide when browsing this website.
a. What are Cookies?
Cookies allow websites to “remember” the user, allowing the website to keep track of user’s browsing actions and preferences for a period of time, being used to process and manage user requests more effectively, and develop and improve the services and operation of this website.
In general, cookies do not include details that can be used to identify the user of the website, allowing only the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user of the website to be identified, the type of Internet browser used by the user and the respective operating system, the date and time of the consultation, the pages visited on the website and the documents downloaded, and this technical information may only be used by the Company for statistical purposes.
The use of this website may only serve to collect personal data of the user, when using it, when you want to receive the information of the Company or when you use the website to register for any initiative promoted by the Company, only this information can be used for technical purposes .
b. What kind of cookies do we use?
The cookies that are used by the Company, have the following functions:
* Cookies strictly required: These cookies, which are installed with the purpose of enable or optimize the features offered by the website and improve user navigation, and are therefore essential to access specific areas of this website. Without these cookies, services that require it can not be provided.
* Analytic cookies: These cookies are installed by third-party managed tools (Google Analytics, Google TagManager, and others) to analyze how users use the site and monitor the site’s performance. They allow us to monitor and ensure the quality of navigation on this website and to identify and correct any problems that may arise. These cookies are used only for the purposes of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
* Functional Cookies: The Company uses these cookies to recall user preferences regarding previous site uses, so you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit.
* Third-party cookies: tools managed by third parties, such as Facebook, Vimeo, Google Maps and others that can install cookies for the purpose of sharing content on social networks or drawing up query statistics. The presence, number and status of these cookies may depend on how the platforms in question are used before or during a visit to this website and for this reason it is important to verify the cookies management policy of these social networks in the respective websites.
The Company may on occasion use third party websites to display content within its website to, for example, display videos and images, in which case the Company may not prevent such third party websites or external domains from collecting information about the use of these websites content.
The cookies, taking into account the time of retention of the data, can be classified in the following modalities:
Permanent cookies are cookies that are stored at the browser level on your access devices (desktop, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the site. Generally, they are used to direct the navigation according to the interests of the user, allowing to provide a more personalized service.
Session cookies: These are temporary cookies, they remain in your browser’s cookies until you leave the site. The information obtained allows you to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
Cookies help you get the most out of this website and its use may be essential to access specific areas of this website.
This action will depend on the characteristics of the browsers and the type of support you are using to access the website. To do so, you must follow the instructions on the “Managing Cookies” page: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en or https://support.microsoft.com/pt‐pt/help/17442/windows‐internet‐explorer‐delete‐managecookies.
We remind you that by opting out of cookies, parts of the website may not function properly.
By way of example, browsers may help the user of this website to delete cookies when they close the website. However, if the website user chooses cookies, you should be aware that any opt – outs or preferences defined on the website may be lost.
You can get more information about cookies through the following website: